Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy 100th Day!





Whewie. What a week! Here's a glimpse at our 100th Day Celebrations... in no particular order. 

Preparations for our 100th Day Snack

10 different snacks - one piece on each number on a hundreds chart

100th Day Trail Mix!
(We were SO totally pumped about this. :)


100th Day and Groundhog's Day {or warthogs, as my kids kept saying...} on the same day!  



Hanging in our doorway when we walked in.


100 Gumballs
(Actually 118... pretty close)

100 cake decorations
(Actually 94... not bad for working with a group)

100 pizza toppings
(Actually 101... pretty impressive!)

Zero the Hero stopped by, but lost 100 of his numbers in our room....
We're still searching for four of them!
One of my sweeties asked me later in the day if I hid them or knew where they were. -
I very honestly answered - I have no idea!


We'll see if they turn up. For all I know these last ones could be stuck to someone's shoe. 

Here's my 100th day hat. We were really excited about these.
I must admit I was pretty pumped, too. :)
There are 10 stickers or stamps on each of the 10 strips - that makes 100!
The band at the bottom says "I am 100 days smarter!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I really like the snack idea! I missed that you did that on the 100th day.